Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The day has come.

3 years. Fast or Slow ? A blink of eyes, here comes to another chapter of my life.
Time flies. It's time for a small little girl to be a strong lady out there to face all circumstances.
CHONG EE LING. Think positively, you still can come back HOME as long as you want.
You know you can do this. For the sake of God, You will be great. HE will always guide and lead you to the best. My objective is to earn money to take over the responsibility from my parents.

I believe, the God of the world is fair. When we got what we wanted, surely God will take away something.
The world is round, no matter how far we are, we will still back to the same point. My career is a registered nurse. CHONG EE LING Believe yourself, you can make a different. :)

Dearest families, wait me to be back with honor. Pain is temporary but the pride is forever. I will be good. You guys, Must always remember to take good care. 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!!! I like this website so much it's awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too, and they are also very much appreciate able, and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it.
    Easter Pictures
    Easter Images

    ReplyDelete